Knee pain is one of the worst and unpleasant pains. It makes you weak and helpless, and sometimes even unable to walk also.
In this post, we are presenting a recipe that will make your knees, joints, and ankles stronger, as well as help you to remove the Knee pains those resulted in wearing heavy objects, old age, sport injuries, or genes.
Knees are one of the most important joints in the body which help us in straighten up, sit down, stand up, run, jump, walk, and all other moves.
As we age, especially after 50s, the tendons and ligaments in our knees become less flexible and less movable due to reduced lubrications. The joints in our body are naturally lubricated, though most of the peoples are not aware of this ongoing process.
A healthy diet and proper exercise can prevent possible knee injuries as it helps improve the joint lubrication. This type of diet can strengthen the damaged joints also.
The smoothie recipe we are presenting today will help you to get rid of the aches and pains in the joints. It’s rich in nutrients- all vitamins and minerals that we need, along with powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
It’s also high in ingredients that improve the body’s strength and energy like silicon, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium, and bromelain.
- Raw oatmeal– one cup
- Raw, organic orange juice– one cup
- Water– one cup
- Fresh, chopped Pineapple– two cups
- Raw honey– 40 grams
- Crushed almonds– 40 grams
- Cinnamon– 7 grams
- In a pot of hot Water, put the Oatmeal and stir it until well cooked. Allow the cooked oatmeal to cool.
- Mix the Pineapple and Orange Juice, then add the crushed Almonds, Cinnamon, and Honey, and stir well.
- To well mix these mixtures use a blender.
- Lastly, add the cooled Oats and stir them once again. Consume this mixture as a smoothie, or combined with ice cubes as a cold drink.
Prepare and drink this smoothie every day. You will notice your joint aches and pains are disappearing after the fifth day of the treatment.