According to research, Red wine contains a chemical called resveratrol, which stops the formation of Fat cells resultantly gaining in fat.
This researchers found that drinking wine in the night helped the people feel fuller and reduced the of late night snacking – which is one of the biggest cause in weight gain
If you’re struggling to lose weight and feel hungry around bedtime, just swap your midnight snack to a glass of wine. A recent study on the subject suggests that drinking glass of wine as a night snack can aid in weight loss.
These studies have also pointed out that wine can also help diabetics and improve the sex drive, but apparently, wine is also a great way to prevent midnight snacks. A women who is 49-year-old has lost 6 pounds in three weeks; this could be the benefit of having night glass of wine, which suppresses her cravings for harmful snacks like chocolate. Instead, the moderate amount of wine makes her feel satisfied without going for late night snacks.
According to a study that took place over the period of 13 years at Harvard University found that among 20,000 women, who consumed Wine in moderation helped them to burn fat and reduced their risk of obesity.
Values of Wine
Glass Red wine
Glass White wine
A glass or two before going to bed is perfectly fine, but over the moderation may not be a great Idea.
Other benefits of Red wine
- Drinking wine in small to moderate amount can reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Red wine also helps in lowering the risk of strokes and early death. This is because
- Drinking small amounts of red wine helps in retaining the ‘good’ HDL cholesterol in the blood, which lowers the risk of strokes and early death
- Red wine also reduces the risk of certain types of Cancer, including colon, basal cell, ovary and prostate cancers.
- Health experts’ claims drinking 1–2 glasses of wine per day are also linked with reduced risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Moderate consumption of red wine is also linked to a reduced risk of developing type-2 Diabetes particularly in Women.
- At the same time drinking 2–7 glasses of wine per week can prevent the person to become depressed.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article should not be considered as a substitute for physician’s advice. Please consult your health care physician before this implementation or for more details.