Now a day’s, we all rely on contemporary medicine and hacks to stay fit and healthy. Most of us don’t know about “Ayurveda” which still holds the key to our holistic development.
Today we have ditched the “Matka water” to have RO purified water.
However did you know it’s not the right thing to do? It’s wonder to know as to how people in ancient times remained healthy even without the expertise and knowledge of modern medicines. Not only they were in much better health but they also lived longer.
So what is that they are doing and what aren’t we are doing these days?
In earlier days, people had water which stored in a copper vessel, yes in first sight it may sound old-fashioned, but this age-old practice is now supported by several scientific studies as well.
Before we go any further, remember that water should be stored in a copper vessel overnight or at least for four hours to acquire a certain qualities of the copper.
Without following these, you are not really going to gain any benefits from water you are drinking which is stored in a copper vessel.
Here are some of the benefits of drinking water from a copper vessel which will makes you think about ditch your glasses of modern days.
- Storing water in a copper vessel will purify the water naturally, which is much better than that is done using RO purifiers. Storing water in a copper vessel can apparently kill the bad bacteria present in the water which would be harmful to our well-being in general.
- According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel have the ability to balance the Tri-dosha, Vaata, Pitta and Cough in our body.
- The water stored in a copper vessel is known as “Tamara Jal” and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for a minimum of eight hours.
- If you wonder of this magic, yes, this is because of the copper vessel, that positively charges the water and that change is great for us.
- Ayurvedic text recommends drinking the water stored in copper; because of its having many properties. Copper has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties which are good things for us. Along with this, copper is also an essential mineral for our body and which helps to heal wounds rapidly.
- Copper works as a detox element, cleanse the stomach and flush out the toxins from body. Start the day with a big glass of water stored in a copper and be assured that you will never have skin ailments.
- Apart from regulating the digestive system, consuming water stored in a copper vessel also aids in losing weight. It also helps to get rid of stubborn fat which will otherwise be very difficult to break down.
- If you want your face to be as timeless [With that of Rekha], then you require to have water from a copper vessel. It has been proved that copper is packed with free radicals which help fight off the formations of fine lines and wrinkles on our face.
- When water is stored in a copper vessel, the copper gently leaches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. The best part about this water is that it never becomes decayed and can be stored this way for long periods of time.
Can fight cancer
Another disease that is quickly becoming extremely common is cancer, how does this copper water help? Yes, copper contains very strong antioxidant properties that help to fight off free radicals and wipe out their ill effects – one of the major causes for the developing cancer.
The studies not yet realized the exact mechanism of how copper prevents the onset of cancer but some studies have shown that copper complexes have significant anti-cancer effects.