New research shows including pistachios as part of a balanced diet is a good strategy to help lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Healthy Diet and exercise habits can help to lower the risk of developing type 2diabetes.
The recent sturdy advises eating pistachios [Pista] can help to lower the blood sugar levels. And can reverse the Pre-Diabetes
- The study, further suggests that pistachios may have glucose-and insulin-lowering effects and promote a healthier metabolic profile in people with prediabetes.
- Nuts are associated with cardiovascular health benefits, but a pistachio contains special properties.
- This is because the great nutrition in pistachios-protein, vitamin B6, healthy fats, more lutein, β-carotene, and γ-tocopherol over other nuts and fiber that may assist in lowering the blood glucose.
- Pistachios are rich in zeaxanthin, antioxidants that protect eyes, and potassium, in Pistachios keeps your blood sugar levels in Check.
- If recognized early, Pre-diabetes can be prevented and treated. Estimated that more than 900+ million of people worldwide possess some risk factors and if left untreated, will develop in to type 2 diabetes.
- Something simple as eating pistachios may help to lower blood sugar, improves insulin sensitivity and decrease the risk of diabetes, heart disease or stroke.
- In addition, Pista are lower in calories than other nuts and have higher levels of bioactive compounds like lutein, beta-carotene, gamma tocopherol and phytosterols.
- This is good news for the people who may be at bay of developing type 2 diabetes.
While studying pistachio health benefits, it ravels that, fasting blood sugar levels, insulin and hormonal markers decreased significantly during the pistachio diet as compared to the other controlled diet, where these levels and markers were increased.
Inflammations also have decreased among the peoples on pistachio diet, with no addition in weight.